Leadership and Management
Please see our pictures on the link to the right.
- Headteacher: Ruth Carpenter
- Deputy Headteacher: Pippa Pyrah
- Assistant Headteacher: Jodie Philips
- SENDCO / Extended Leadership Team: Andrew O'Neil
- TLR/ Extended Leadership Team: Scott Ladd
- TLR/ Extended Leadership Team: Hannah Tonkin
- TLR/ Extended Leadership Team: Nina Pearson
- TLR/ Extended Leadership Team: Jamie Woolcock
School Leadership Team
The school's Leadership Team provides the direction of the school by giving both strategic and operational support across all aspects of the school.
The Leadership Team comprises the Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher and Assistant Headteacher.
The Extended Leadership Team have specific responsibilities across the school.
Middle Leadership Team
The Key Stage Phase Leads plus the Curriculum Co-ordinators of Maths and PSHE sit on the Middle Leadership Team and are responsible for helping to improve teaching and learning across the school. The emphasis of the Middle Leadership Team is promoting high standards of education, pupil progress and curriculum development.
All teaching staff are responsible for the co-ordination of a curriculum area and provide support and guidance to other colleagues. Teaching staff contribute to the rationale of the curriculum; Intent, Implementation and Impact.
All class teachers provide leadership to their support staff teams and are responsible in making sure that their staff are given professional development opportunities in the classroom.
Our SENCO is Andrew O'Neil. The SENCO is responsible for the strategic development of the school's pastoral and welfare provision with the aim of raising pupil achievement. Andrew also leads the EHCP Annual Review Process, and supports Personal Learning Goals (PLGs) for all students.
We have a fantastic team of highly skilled and professional Teaching Assistants, including Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs). They support the children within class teams.
We also have staff who provide a lead on:
- Administration and Finance
- Premises Management
- Extended sporting opportunities for all pupils
- Pupil Premium
- ASD Champion
- Home/School co-ordinators
- Extended Schools co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Physiotherapy Team
- Occupational Therapist
- Educational Psychologist
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Trauma Informed School (TIS)
- Specialist Intervention Team
- Staff Wellbeing