Maple remote learning offer
Parents, as our pupil offers are so personalised please contact the school for your child's personal remote learning offer. This offer will include specific activity ideas and resources to support progress towards EHCP targets and IEPs. Resources will be sent via email and class DOJO. Physical resources can also be arranged should they be required to support learning at home.
We will continue to communicate daily with those who are accessing school full time, and weekly via telephone calls and emails to those who are accessing remote learning at home.
If necessary this offer will be expanded and will also include the offer of ‘Teams’ sessions. We can provide a briefing at the start of the day, followed by a short briefing at the end of the day to provide help/assistance/feedback. These sessions can also be recorded so that parents/students can access these sessions if they are unable to make them at the set times.
Please see some remote learning resources below :
- Body awareness - A great activity to warm up our bodies to get ready for any focused learning
- Handypac Tacpac - Another great activity to warm up our bodies to get them ready for learning
- On the body signs - A physical way to communicate routines and activities
- Current class timetable - What we are doing in school - in case you want to replicate the routine times at home
- Current topic overview -
- Body Awareness Track
- HandyPac - TacPac Track
- Current class topic overview
- Current class timetable
- On the body signs visuals